2018 Softheon Summer Internship
The Softheon Summer Internship Program is an exceptional opportunity for students
to contribute to the growth and mission of Softheon. Through the duration
of this 10-week program, Interns will work on department-specific projects,
participate in classes taught through our Softheon University program focused
on healthcare and business, and contribute to summer long group projects
that can have a significant value to the Organization.
What Should I expect as a Softheon Intern?
Softheon interns are expected to work 40 hours per week for 10 weeks
in a supportive learning environment. Your project work will be not
only independent, but also as part of a team that will directly impact
departmental and companywide goals. Here are some components of the
- Real-time projects, task’s, and initiatives that directly contribute
to your departments performance
- World-class orientation and program plan
- Feedback & career development opportunities
- Continuous interactions with leaders within the organization
- Mentoring and Networking opportunities with former interns that are
now Full-Time Softheon employees
- Final presentation to our Leadership Team
Who Qualifies for the Softheon Summer Program?
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student. Rising Juniors and Seniors
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program from a four-year
college or university
Desired majors are as followed: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Applied Math, Statistics
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher preferred
How do I apply for the Summer 2018 Program?
- Visit the Softheon Website:
Click on the position that you would like to apply for
- Read the full description of the position and hit “Apply
Now” to submit your application
- Go to your schools career website
- Find the Softheon specific web page
- Click on the position that you would like to apply for
- Read the full description of the position and apply on the
All out of state applicants, please note that a Summer Housing
opportunity form must be completed to be considered for summer
housing opportunities! This will be sent during the interview
2018 Key Internship Dates?
- Application Period December 1, 2017 – January 31, 2018; Interviews
will be held through February, and interns should be chosen no
later than early March
- Summer Internship: June 4, 2018 – August 10, 2018
At Softheon, we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our turnkey
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions
have provided end-to-end tracking, monitoring, and reporting of business
activities for over 15 years. These channels are related to individual and
small group enrollment, financial management, and customer relationship processes.
Understanding that healthcare is constantly evolving, our solutions can be
deployed and configured within 90 days. This agile development process positions
us to quickly adapt and adhere to the latest regulatory developments. Continuing
our history of success, we are proud to be trusted by 37% of healthcare payers
participating on public exchanges, managing 24% of their membership.