ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER
Softheon is looking for Associate Product Managers on many of our solutions who
are technical, analytical, proactive and self-starting individuals with a
passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial definition
of requirements to managing the lifecycle of the product and ultimately establishing
operational controls. In this role you will collaborate with our product
management team to gather requirements, analyze and distinguish between user
requests and underlying true needs to create a technical vision for the development
team. This position is perfect for an individual who is willing to use their
critical evaluation skills to deliver a product that meet clients’ needs
in a high agile, high growth company. We have a growing product management
team with big vision, and this is an opportunity to see how a software product
comes to fruition.
Equity Correspondence Solution Responsibilities (include but not limited
- Oversee exception management of Equity Billing solution and implement
bugs and process enhancements in an Agile environment.
- Investigate, analyze, and automate solutions to resolve data patterns
and trends in exception queues.
- Complete operational items such as: Pre and Post QA for invoices
and notices, development build testing, post-deployment validation,
Customer Relationship Management tickets, daily Team Foundation
Server deliverables, and Fulfillment Reconciliation.
- Re-prioritize as needed when higher priority items are introduced
- Collaborate with Database Team to create coherent SQL requests for
- Collaborate with Development Team to unit test and ensure product
update is thoroughly tested prior to production release.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements(SLA) daily and ensure invoices
and notices are mailed in a timely manner.
- Create Standard Operating Procedures(SOP) for newly implemented processes
and workflow solutions.
- Conduct load balance testing within the system and implement optimization
plans to reduce bottlenecks.
- Create comprehensible design documents to accompany process enhancements
and ensure inclusion and completion within sprint cycles.
- Effectively engage with external vendors and communicate programming
requests or issues as needed.
Equity Payments Solution Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
- Perform all aspects of the credit card, lockbox, or ACH process;
includes, but not limited to:
- Insertion of credit card, lockbox or ACH payment transactions
- TPP Validation
- Workflow of credit card, lockbox, or ACH payments
- Refunds and Chargebacks
- Merchant Fees
- Perform all aspects of Reconciliation with our vendors; includes,
but not limited to:
- On any given day, reconcile the credit/debit, lockbox, and
ACH card transactions in Softheon with the transactions
sent to our vendor for processing
- Ensure all PayFac Fees reconcile with the funds transferred
to Softheon’s account
- Perform all aspects of Accounts Receivable; includes, but limited
- Monitor and enhance daily Accounting reports
- Investigate and provide analysis’ of accounting discrepancies
and AR changes
- Work collectively with other teams to recover any anomalies
- Perform all aspects of Product Enhancement; includes, but not limited
- Play an active role in the development of new updates to
- Work closely with the database and development team to provide
tangible solutions to potential gaps
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a new feature
- Respond to adhoc assignment and special projects
- Potential to communicate directly with carriers and third-party partners
- Work to ensure that proper and consistent methodologies, techniques
and policies adopted on a consistent basis
Gateway Solution Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Review requirements, critically evaluate and test the templates from
System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing (SERFF) and/or Qualified
Health Plan Certification (QHP)
- Attend Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and Center
for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (CCIIO) meetings/calls
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and
research outside sources such as HealthCare.gov to complete and
resolve project management/business analyst work items
- Create, maintain and track the implementation process for Bugs and
Features throughout the life cycle
- Collaborate with the Product Management, Development and Database
teams to maintain the Clarity solutions
- Create and maintain standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documentation
for current and new processes
- Gather requirements to create and maintain design documentation.
This may include gathering metrics, impact analysis, used cases
and other data analytics
- Re-prioritize tasks as needed when higher priority items are introduced
- Communicate processes of the Clarity solutions to the team and clearly
state issues, recommendations and next steps to the key stakeholders
- high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information
to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from
the underlying true needs.
- Effectively work with users and clients to update regularly on development
progress and release schedules (SCRUM)
- Develop and own the project management process on multiple concurrent
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
across all levels within the organization and external customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Specifically, Excel and MS word
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication
while managing simultaneous projects
- Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to constantly improving
capacity to work effectively while having a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented, agile environment
- Ideal candidate will have strong organizational, time management
skills and is self-motivated
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science
or related area with GPA of 3.5 or higher
- 0 - 1 years’ work experience or related internship experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of: XML, HTML, SQL, CSS preferred for Clarity
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Visio preferred
- Knowledge of X.12 EDI Standards for Exchanges (ex. 834, 820, 837,
999) preferred for Gateway
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our SoftheonSmarts right here
at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (
CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled
resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch
of the information revolution.
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes
health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k
and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon, we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our turnkey
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions
have provided end-to-end tracking, monitoring, and reporting of business
activities for over 15 years. These channels are related to individual and
small group enrollment, financial management, and customer relationship processes.
Understanding that healthcare is constantly evolving, our solutions can be
deployed and configured within 90 days. This agile development process positions
us to quickly adapt and adhere to the latest regulatory developments. Continuing
our history of success, we are proud to be trusted by 37% of healthcare payers
participating on public exchanges, managing 24% of their membership.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location.
Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does
not have a signed agreement with the Company.