Softheon, a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing industry is looking
for a Database Analyst to add to our team. In this role you will be responsible
for database and data schema design as well as database installation and
maintenance. This position is perfect for an individual who has a passion
for problem solving and is ready for the next phase in their career with
the opportunity impact the healthcare industry in a positive way.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Developing data integration processes to synchronize data across
databases that support applications, maintaining interoperability
and business data flow for all applications and database software
- Authorize and control the release of all new applications software
into the production environment, acting as a resource for quality
control as well as final testing.
- Provide Performance Tuning and monitoring on Database Servers to
ensure optimal performance and high availability.
- Assist and advise other teams as necessary for all database maintenance
including backups, restores, upgrades and software updates ensuring
- Strong knowledge of UML, SDLC, XML, and object-oriented programming.
- Solid foundation in MS SQL Server Database Design and Development
- Familiarity with SCRUM Development Methodology and ability to work
in an agile environment. You can address bugs with QA, plan schemas
with engineering, and respond quickly to Product and Project
- Experience in C#, ASP.NET, SOAP Web Services, and Microsoft. NET
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science,
Database Administration or a related field of study with 3.5
GPA or better, Master’s degree a plus.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our SoftheonSmarts right here
at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (
CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled
resource, advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch
of the information revolution.
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes
health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k
and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon, we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our turnkey
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) solutions
have provided end-to-end tracking, monitoring, and reporting of business
activities for over 15 years. These channels are related to individual and
small group enrollment, financial management, and customer relationship processes.
Understanding that healthcare is constantly evolving, our solutions can be
deployed and configured within 90 days. This agile development process positions
us to quickly adapt and adhere to the latest regulatory developments. Continuing
our history of success, we are proud to be trusted by 37% of healthcare payers
participating on public exchanges, managing 24% of their membership.
To find out more about Softheon please visit
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location.
Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does
not have a signed agreement with the Company.