As the Marketing Operations Specialist - Salesforce Administrator, you
will provide support to the organization through the customization and
configuration of the Salesforce platform. The position will manage the
Salesforce.com database and reporting and provide training and support
to users. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will provide
administrative support to the sales and coordinate related projects as
The Marketing Operations Specialist – Salesforce administrator
should be a dynamic, driven professional with a passion for
success including – yours, your company’s and your customer’s.
You bring knowledge and expertise cloud computing or related
technical fields, strong communication and collaboration
skills, and you always conduct yourself with the highest
professionalism and integrity. They should also be a key team
player in the Marketing organization and within Softheon.
General responsibilities include:
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Automate Salesforce rules and processes for a more streamlined lead generation process
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
- Review scoring algorithms and work with Sales team for lead generation
- Salesforce certification required (ADM 201 certification).
- Two to four years related experience including utilization of Salesforce platform.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype.
- Experience in implementation, training and documentation preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field with a 3.5 GPA or higher
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals;
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites
right here at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info &
Technology (CEWIT) building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is
an unparalleled resource, advancing the science and technology
underlying the next epoch of the information revolution
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that
includes health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible
spending, 401k and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems.
Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way
everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's
first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and
strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners
quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their
membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide.
In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position
as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a
Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and
having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our
platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing
regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and
To find out more about Softheon please visit
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any
other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any
third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement
with the Company.