We are looking for a talented and self-motivated team player to help design and
improve our products. You will be responsible for building the RPA (Robotic
Process Automation) and microservices platform of our applications.
You are expected to utilize cutting-edge technologies, create high-quality code
with the considerations of system performance and scalability, and automate
rule-based business processes with optimal algorithms.
Furthermore, if you’re innovative, and if you’re interested in adopting machine
learning and artificial intelligence tools into the RPA solutions, this is
your opportunity to make a difference and create value here.
- Analyze current programs including performance, diagnosis, and troubleshooting
of problem programs as designed innovative solutions to improve
- Develop libraries of verification routines that can be leveraged
across multiple products.
- Develop intelligent RPA programs for business workflow process automation.
- Develop highly scalable, multi-threaded, multi-tenant microservices
that are capable of processing upwards of 1 million transactions.
- Develop internal and external RESTful Web APIs and SDKs.
- Strong knowledge of UML and object-oriented design.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on object-oriented language development using .NET Framework/.NET
Core and/or JAVA.
- Experience with relational database and entity relationship design.
- Experience with version control solutions such as Git and/or Microsoft
- Knowledge with design patterns.
- Experience with Microservices, Docker and Kubernetes a plus.
- Experience in Linux a plus.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence a plus.
- Experience with RESTful Web APIs a plus.
- Experience with API documentation frameworks like Swagger a plus.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in an Agile environment.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with GPA of 3.5 or better.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals.
- Learn and work in an environment surrounded by our Softheonites right here
at the Center of Excellence in Wireless Info & Technology (CEWIT)
building at Stony Brook University, NY. CEWIT is an unparalleled resource,
advancing the science and technology underlying the next epoch of the
information revolution (
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities that includes
health care, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending, 401k
and tuition reimbursement benefits package.
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative
and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control
their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation's first state health benefit
exchange since 2008, Softheon's vision and strategic direction has designed
five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards,
manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the
exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon
has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare
payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed.
Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing
regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please
do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location.
Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does
not have a signed agreement with the Company.